weather

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by chevychase, Jan 6, 2012.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    OMFG, this Midnight kitteh is the funniest cat I've ever seen, she does this "break dancing" number on the carpet and it is HILARIOUS!!! I'm gonna charge the Hero Cam this evening (haven't used it in awhile, especially with poor little Jingle Belle passing away), and get some footage of Midnight doing her break dance routine, y'all will get a good laugh out of it. All she needs now is some shiny bling, maybe some loud thumping hip-hop music in the background, LOL. Hey, KB, those UT shots are nice, I sure love living in what is known as the Intermountain West!!! Beautiful day here, I've gotta run up to Dollar General and get a newspaper, I like keeping up with what's happening here in the glorious White Mountains!!! Dollar General and Circle K are the two closest stores, only a few short blocks away, while Safeway is closer to two miles away, 10-4? Hey, almost forgot to tell y'all, my brother is having a kid!!! Kinda unusual, him being older than I am, but I guess his wife is younger and she has a big family, so maybe he'll have help with the dad routine... :eek:

ALRIGHT, TRUCKFORUM HEROES, TALK TO Y'ALL LATER, I'LL POST THAT VIDEO BEFORE TOO LONG... :wtruck:

gmctrucks and ISLAND TRITON like this.
  2. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Houston low 42 high 68

WideTheF#%Open likes this.
  3. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    High 53 low 31, started off today with rain. Now it’s just cloudy.

gmctrucks and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  4. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    High 50 low 32, partly cloudy today. Was some ice here and there on the road this morning.

gmctrucks and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  5. WideTheF#%Open

Cloudy here but no rain expected, got a storm passing well to our north... pulled a web search and discovered that my little Midnight kitteh is showing all the classic signs of being in heat, she can't be but six months old, however one site said that a female kitten can go into heat at 4-6 months. Great, just what I needed, now I gotta call around and find a low-cost spay program, pronto. At least the two males are fixed, so as long as I keep little Midnight inside I should be able to get her fixed soon enough. I was gonna keep her inside for a couple weeks anyway, till she knows this is her new home... now I have another reason. The gal who had her earlier said she'd been told the cat was spayed, but obviously that was bull$h!t, and I'm left holding the bag as usual. Meh, I'll find a place where I can get her fixed for $30 or whatever, then we'll be good to go. Until then, I reckon my roommate & I will have to put up with her yowling all friggin' night... for such a small cat, she sure is vocal. Hey, the good news is that the two dumb@$$ male cats are acting better toward her, though it won't do 'em any good, since their equipment is MIA. :eek:

GOT VIDEO TO POST LATER, FIRST I GOTTA CALL AROUND AND GET AN APPOINTMENT MADE, PRONTO... :confused:

MikeG and gmctrucks like this.
  6. WideTheF#%Open

Cleared up nicely outdoors, but I have good news & bad news, LOL. Good news is I made an appointment to get Midnight spayed, bad news is the appointment won't be until Feb. 15th, that was the soonest I could set up a low-cost spay for $25, aye? Good news, the other kittehs are acting better toward Midnight, bad news, we gotta hear the yowling for another 4-7 days, according to one website which also stated that kittens can go into heat at 4-6 months, so I reckon my latest estimate of her age was on the money. Now, little Midnight is NOT doing her full "break dancing" routine here, but the video is still pretty funny... and you can see how small she is, though I haven't yet been able to film the larger male cats with her, she gets camera shy and bolts if I approach too closely with the tiny Hero cam or the Canon cam in my hand. Makes me think some scumbag was abusing her by throwing stuff at her, but ya never know... every time I lift my hand her way with something in it, or lift my arm in any way which resembles a windup, she takes off like greased lightning, as you'll see at the end of the second short clip. Here we go:

MikeG and gmctrucks like this.
  7. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Houston low 48 high 68 chance of rain 20%

We went yesterday to check out this used car for the wife but it had many dings on it and the pearl paint job had touch ups but it was done ugly so I said no it’s not for us.

MikeG likes this.
  8. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    High 50 low 37, partly cloudy and windy

gmctrucks likes this.
  9. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Houston low 58 high 68 chance of rain 40%

MikeG likes this.
  10. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    High 56 low 40 showers at home and cloudy at work.

gmctrucks likes this.