ULTRA4 Racing

Discussion in '4x4 trucks / off road' started by MikeG, Jan 4, 2018.

1. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    Anyone else watch Ultra4?

A lot of $ tied up in these Beasts, but they are fun to watch!

gmctrucks and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  2. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    I love stuff like this, you should look around YT for hillclimbers, they go flying up hills in machines like these but alot more motor in them and faster. I love anything dirt and fast hence the name dirtrider, I love dirt racing, minus the round track dirt racing that stuff is boring, but love it out in the woods trail running, hill climbing, love it all.

WideTheF#%Open and MikeG like this.
  3. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    #3 MikeG, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2018
    Before we left Colorado a friend (Army buddy) of mine Wheeled with the Manager and guys from the local 4Wheel Parts. He scored a bunch of tickets for the XRRA race that they were promoting at the RAM Off-Road Park. First off I didn't even know there was a Off-road Park in Colorado Springs (after living there almost 7 years.....:blush:). But let me tell you, it was a blast to watch, and the atmosphere was awesome. I know they hold a Rally Race near me each year (in Oregon - The Dalles & Hood River area), that I haven't attended yet. But with the Mountains around I really need to see if there is anything else like this sort of thing in this area.

This is the Event we went to:

**about 2min. into the vid - Gotta love that shot of Pikes Peak, damn I really miss that view!

WideTheF#%Open likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Holy Cr@p!!! I need one of those Ultra4 rigs for these rugged-@$$ trails in the White Mountains!!! Where's my checkbook?!?!? LOL. :eek:

Trust MikeG to bust out the bad boy videos, LOL... good on ya, mate, guess I'm a bit behind the times, though I have seen and ridden in some bad@$$ rails back in the day. :party:

THOSE ULTRA4 RIGS ARE F#%G RADICAL... NOW I WANT ONE, BUT MY WALLET IS LOOKING LIKE A FRIGGIN' ANOREXIC/BULIMIC ON THE SCARSDALE DIET, 10-4??? :confused:

LOL, JUST KIDDING, I SCORED A NEW ROOMMATE WHO'S TOTALLY COOL, AND ANOTHER HAND IS MOVING IN ON MONDAY, A FORMER SOLDIER SO WE SHOULD GET ALONG JUST FINE. :cool:

BEER & WILD CARD GAMES THIS WEEKEND, NO KNEELING DOUCHEBAGS ALLOWED ON TV, LOL. :btruck:

MikeG likes this.