TV shows

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gmctrucks, Jan 27, 2016.

1. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Any of you guys keeping up with Diesel Brothers I like it another one is American Restoration and Gold Rush and Deadliest Job Interview and The Island of Curse Island is getting good next week a driver reaching the bottom of I think it's bore hole 10?
    Take care! GMC

Another one on Saturday is the old Lost in Space gotta love it if you were from those days oh Warning Warning. Lol

I just seen The Shootist yesterday for the 100th time I love western shows/movies I caught a bit of the remake of True Grit but I set up my DVR to record it all on Sunday another one is The Bonanza I could go on and on........ok I'm old.

2. Bad88

Bad88 Full Member

John Wayne is the King of Westerns in my book!

The more modern shows I like are NCIS, Rizzole & Isles, Walking Dead, Last Man Standing, American Pickers, History Channel, A&E, Moonshiners, Fox News (Fox & Friends morning show), and some others.

Older shows: Hee haw, All in the Family, The Big Valley, Gunsmoke, Wide World of Sports, Wild Kingdom, Ponderosa (?), Ed Sullivan Show, Lawrence Welk, and many more.

2 people like this.
  3. jkeaton

jkeaton Full Member

Engineer
    I just discovered the Diesel Brothers a few weeks ago. Pretty cool builds and they give some away. Thing is, every time I watch it now, it's a repeat. :flamingmad:

Other than the Big Bang theory, we (family) mostly watch the shows on HGTV. Property Brothers, Fixer Upper, Love it or list it, etc. Oh, and football.

I personally like the discovery shows, Deadliest Catch, Dirty Jobs, Gold Rush....and Naked and Afraid, you should watch that one sometime. A man and woman, dropped off in the middle of nowhere, nekked....they have to last for 21 days by living off the land.

IMO, TV is pretty much junk these days. I miss the good old shows....Hee Haw, Partridge Family, The Jeffersons, All in the Family, Adam 12, Gilligans Island, Hogans Heros, Green Acres, Happy Days, ahhhh....then the 80's with Magnum PI, Knight Rider, Chips, Dallas, Dukes of Hazzard.....they don't make em like they used to. Now everything seems to be CSI this and CSI that....

Oops, I think I talk too much....

4 people like this.
  4. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    Gas monkey/fast and loud..watched a few of the diesel brothers ahhh. curse oak island..ahh those boys are cursed..more money than sense.
    I watch a lot of history channel ..a&e..even public tv. Pickers love this show..h eck i watch me tv on sat. nights ..star trek ..lost in space..even ole svengoolie..old black&white horror movies.
    I also watch family feud Steve Harvey..and hg tv.

4 people like this.
  5. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    I watch all the shows JKEATON watches also..minus the p orn :rofl:

5 people like this.
  6. 96silverado

96silverado Full Member

#6 96silverado, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    I will never get enough of Curb Your Enthusiasm'!, (that is a never!)
    Still enjoy,
    everybody loves Raymond, some seinfelds still, Love Gold Rush
    (glad the Dakota's boys are gone from the show, i usually switched channel when they came on),
    the odd 'Mayday'.

Edited:
    Gas Monkey/fast&loud!!(Richard seems like such a good easy going boss!)

OH, and fer sure the kardashians!!can't get enough of 11113176_877886602249165_6004505022795151639_n.jpg

7. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    When I had cable I watched alot of discovery and history channel. I like street outlaws, gold rush was good, fast and loud was good, alot of good stuff was on. Now air tv kinda blow.s bit still good stuff on just free. Monday nights a new comedy called superstore is on its a hoot. Watching the new season of biggest loser, master chef junior where kids are cooking. Hells kitchen is a good one to watch. Air tv has a couple channels they play old shows from back in the 70 and 80. Chips, all in the family, mamas family, now they showing the old johnny carson shows.

3 people like this.
  8. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

I'm with you JK The Duke was the best even his dog was awesome there is just to many to mention The Last Fronttier is another good one along with Gold Rush gotta love that one.

2 people like this.
  9. jkeaton

jkeaton Full Member

Engineer
    I used to love American pickers, storage wars, those towing shows, pawn shop shows, etc, until I found out they are all rigged. Rigged???? That's not reality tv!!!! At least I know p orn is real.....:rofl:

4 people like this.
  10. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    Heard the latest on the alaskan bush people? They don't even live there just film the show. They live in seattle but trying to claim some state money or something you get for living there.