Not sure whats going on

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by dirtrider73068, Feb 13, 2018.

1. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    I don't how to describe it but something is not right with me. I am tired alot, haven't felt good since about thanksgiving. Don't want to sound gross but every morning I have to blow my nose and its just awful sometimes its got blood clots others just a yellow nasty mess. I am exhausted all the time no energy for nothing. Not sure if just from work or not getting good sleep, in my down time even after I get home from on my early days say i get off at 3 by 4 I am home and by 5 I am asleep sometimes even by 6 r 7 I fall alseep about 2 or 3 hours then wake up, fall back alseep about 11 then have to get up 5 to be at work 6. I use to be awak by 8 now I am lucky if am awake by 10. Thats not me, kinda thinking its this work schedule its not a set time, its whats called a corparate cycle, I work 6 on 1 off 4 on one off then 3 on 2 off 3 on 2 off 3 on 2 off and repeat. I work anywhere form 6 am to 11 at night, sometimes pull a mid shift thats either 9, 10 or 11 till 8 latest at night most times its either a 9-6 or 10-7.

This past week we being push hard to get or spring sets ready and it was pretty much up to me during the to get work done and it took its toll. I am tired, hurting like no other, already have a bad back from a wreck in 97. And what we have at work is alor of big heavy 100 pound plus boxes to move and lift of product to stock, or put away for storage helping cutomers, getting them loaded up.

I know once before I was anemic I have always been that way, don't like talking pills either OTC or from a doc. But may have to get to a doctor and see what can be done. Its hurting my relationship, causing arguements and such. Plus not having alot of money don't help, after pay day what 2 or 3 bills I have, plus gas to drive 25 miles to work leaves me with about 50 bucks next payday. Living with my MIL I need to pay her something to help out and can't.

I know I am in a partial depression due to my grandmothers passing this past december but I should be past that by now. I have been thinking of visting her gravesite and asking her what to do, I know sounds weird but she always had a answer if nothing else would just listen to you rant and then just smile. I really miss that alot.

As much as I hate to hear I may have to go to the doc and see whats going on. I always just chalked it upas getting older but i am only 41. Everytime i see that ads for the extenge pill guy I wonder If thats the issue, but I don't want to have take pills, the side effects aren't worth it to me.

2. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

dr when I was working shift work at the plant it would play me out but when long change came around I was ready for my seven days off another thing I blacked out my bedroom windows so I could sleep in the day when I was on nights it did help me and maybe your just depressed because of grandma the mind is a strong thing you might be depressed and not even realize it I say go get a check up and another thing being low on money can make one feel like $hit we will pray for you!

MikeG and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  3. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    Might be chronic fatigue plus some sort of low-grade bug... stress can keep ya awake when ya need sleep, I'm tired now but can't sleep, got a lot on my mind. I try not to dwell on it, I know things will work out here in the long run, especially when I get a third roommate to rent that RV space on my second driveway, I'll be glad when I have three good long-term roommates. Got two right now, but one guy is buying a home so he can bring his family up from the Valley, so I'm gonna hafta find another roommate toward the end of the month. I have a couple guys in line for that opening, but of course they might flake out or find another place before the day arrives. Anyway, it has been a juggling act here for awhile, good news is I'm gonna drop-kick the cable company today, we're going with Internet and Hulu, or Internet and a Fire Stick to knock a C-note off the bill in the long run. as for the odd work hours, I'm not sure that's the cause of your problem, I used to work second shift and graveyard at the Shores, and it wasn't that bad once your body got used to it. Sounds more like chronic fatigue, maybe some nutritional problems, plus some sort of low-grade bug affecting your sinuses or whatever. What about Mono? Doesn't that produce the same symptoms? Tired all the time for no good reason? Might be worth a visit to a clinic to get some answers... better to know for sure before taking any Big Pharma meds which might compound the problem.

MikeG and gmctrucks like this.
  4. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Check this out below I hope you feel better and me I suffer from depression it can mess one up I had it super bad at one time much better now.

Lyme Disease Tests | Choosing Wisely

5. dirtrider73068

Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    I don't I have that, not many ticks around here, maybe one in a blue moon shows up on the dog but not on us.

Might be a low grade bug, I know flu here is running crazy so I have been really careful washing my hands alot more so at work where you get alot of people coming in and never know if they are sick or not. I might go to the doc next week, downside is its a new doc I would see not normal guy I have been to for years that knows me either. I not really a fan of going to doctors unless I am like really sick thats when you know I don't feel good.

I have been under some stress at work trying to get our spring resets done and had upper mangament breathing down our necks to get it down since out ASM's didn't get it done so it fell on us to hurry, some had to do night shifts to get it done so maybe now its settled down at work I will get better but may still need to go to the doctor and see whats going on even though I don't want to.

gmctrucks likes this.
  6. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    @dirtrider73068 I can understand not wanting to take medicine, that stuff is usually more harmful than good. Did you ever think about/ consider looking for a Doc that deals in Homeopathic Medicines? Not to come across sounding like a Hippie Tree Hugger, but my wife has introduced certain Homeopathic remedies in our family for all different things. I can be honest with as much chit that I have given her about it (all loving of course). She has made me a believer....... I’M A CHANGED MAN! :rofl:

Maybe a good option to look into.

WideTheF#%Open and gmctrucks like this.
  7. dirtrider73068

Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    I never have bought into those homopathic remedys or home remedys witches brew stuff.

8. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

dr I hope you feel better buddy listen to your body it gives us warnings so go to the doctors I know your family loves you and us friends here like having you around.

MikeG and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  9. dirtrider73068

Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    Somewhat, still tired rough feeling. I got news today my stepdaughter has tybe B flu whatever that is, and she has been around us as she lives in small camper trailer on the property but comes in the house to do her bathroom duties stuff or brings laundry in to wash it. So wonder if thats where I have been feeling bad from. Hopefully my good immune system I have is kicking fighting back maybe why I am feeling bad and tired. I really need some days of rest but that won't happen have work to do make some extra money but my next 2 days off mon and tue its suppose to rain so I may get my rest then instead of working.

gmctrucks and MikeG like this.
  10. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    That's probably the culprit, that Type B Flu... I sure don't miss living in the city where all those bugs go around, these mountains offer protection that way, not so many bugs here. I've been here over a year now, and all I've had was one sore throat bug for a bit, probably picked that up at the store... luckily, I've yet to see any serious illness up here, if I see or hear someone hacking or sneezing in an aisle, I turn around and go the other way. Discretion is the better part of valor, LOL... :confused:

This fresh & pure mountain air is good for one's system too, I reckon... builds up immunity and whatnot, I feel as strong as a horse on most days, except for when I've partied too hard and I'm blowin' chowder in the sink, LOL. :eek:

gmctrucks and MikeG like this.