New puppy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by gmctrucks, Sep 26, 2017.

1. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

IMG_2800.JPG My son picked him up he's just a puppy I really didn't want another dog yet it's a job training them I hope he picks up soon and the obedience school that he went to isn't really working lord help me.

Pallet Pete likes this.
  2. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

#2 gmctrucks, Sep 26, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
    The wife is in San Antonio and im hungry and I don't know what to buy yesterday I ate Wally World burritos I might buy a Subway but I really don't know I'm so confused.

I bought me some Popeyes fried chicken fot my son and I we are going to tear it up oh I bought two corn on the cobs as well yummy.

3. jkeaton

jkeaton Full Member

Engineer
    We are down to one dog and 2 cats (after having 2 dogs, 5 cats, a rabbit, a lizard, a bird and 2 guinea pigs). Told the wife, after these last 3 are gone, NO MORE FREAKING PETS!!! EVER!!!!

gmctrucks likes this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    My friend in Coronado said the same thing... his family ran the surf shop for 35 years, and they ALWAYS had a freakin' zoo at their house, but it's just getting harder and harder to own pets, due to all the globalist-manufactured grief in other aspects of life. Not to mention vet bills and the cost of feed, litter, etc., plus the time factor involved with pet stewardship. It's sad because the shelters are full of animals young & old, but people are so focused upon survival nowadays that the animals are neglected, doomed to live out their lives in small cages, only to be put down in the end. Backyard breeders aren't helping the situation: there ought to be laws about that bull$h!t, because so many of those animals wind up in shelters... especially pit bulls, there are highly disproportionate numbers of that breed in shelters nationwide. It really sucks, because it doesn't have to be this way, but globalist greed brings grief to many, and the animals suffer as well.

My friend Tommy said the same thing as JK: once the remaining animals are gone from the house, no more pets. A shocker, really, since Tommy has been an animal lover all his life. And I'm sitting here in Show Low wondering if I made the wrong call to relocate here, and wondering if I'll be forced to relinquish my cats and try my luck elsewhere... if I'm forced to move yet again, I don't think I can bring any pets with me this time. Breaks my heart to think of relinquishing the cats, but between the knee injury and the ongoing job search, I may have to bite the bullet and make the hard choices. I know my age is working against me in this job search, and the phony charges from CA probably aren't helping much either... I'm also beginning to believe there's a Mormon factor beneath all the unsuccessful applications. I read it before on the Internet, but blew it off... now I'm thinking one has to join the LDS Church to score a job up here.

Anyway, GMC, that's not a bad-looking puppy, but I totally get the whole undisciplined animal deal... pets are a lot of work, that's for sure, and none of us is getting any younger either. Even more sad, today's youth don't have what it takes to be good pet stewards: too caught up with smart phones and video games, too lazy to actually walk the dog or clean the kitty litter box, the whole nine yards. And damn, I feel sorry for the animals... the dark turns their lives take, the forced incarceration in tiny cages when it's really no fault of their own, the needle of death at the end. That whole scene just sucks, but times are hard for many in these days of globalist greed, especially when the so-called legislators (scumbag politicians) are bought & sold like freakin' branded & ear-tagged cattle. Until the dirty globalist swine and their minions are stopped, there'll be no end to the grief. Bring on the Second American Revolution, it can't happen too soon... already long overdue, I reckon.

DO WHAT YOU CAN WITH THE PUPPY, GMC, A FEW GOOD DAYS OR WEEKS OR MONTHS ARE BETTER THAN NONE, AYE?

gmctrucks likes this.
  5. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Put our dog down awhile back. I miss him being around, but real nice not dealing with everything involved with being a pet owner.

gmctrucks likes this.
  6. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

My son has been taking him to work and has been watching him here at home I told him my nerves aren't what they were as they were many moons ago and I'm fed up with you and your mom saying yes get a puppy or cat and I get screwed in being the care taker so he got it that's why I'm not taking care of him for NOW. :applaud::rolleyes:

Another thing I told him getting a pet is for life and I'm not ready for it because I like to just go where I want when I want and not have to worry about a pet nope not me I'm burnt out with that I'm done with baby sitting and another big thing I wanted another Rat terrier like my dog Lady that I had to put down last year she was 17 years old now she was my baby she would cheer me up it's like if she knew I was depressed my baby was good medicine for me.

MikeG likes this.
  7. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Today was two years that I put down my dog Lady I still miss her.

Now on this new puppy I’m sticking to my guns I have had no involvement in taking him out and it’s working out great like I wrote before I’m always the one taking the dog out bathing them taking out the cat litter cleaning the fish tank buying the foods. :):applaud::woot:

MikeG likes this.