Light Bar Group Buy

Discussion in 'Truck Classifieds' started by LEDguy, Oct 7, 2017.

1. LEDguy

LEDguy New Member

Ok guys, this is a group buy on off-road led light bars from www.rhinoind.net, feel free to go checkout his website to get a look at all the lights he has to offer. I was looking into buying a light bar from him and he offered to do a group buy for us, so that we could get even better deals on these light bars. I have bough some lights from him and they are super bright and are super durable. E-mail Kyle(owner of rhinoind.net) at kyle@rhinoind.net and include "Truck Group Buy" with your bar size and he will give you 25% off your order and a free wire harness on orders over 90 bucks. We need at least 5 people to get in on this to make it work.

Some of the lights are shown below
    All sizes available on his website

13.5 Inch, 5040 Lumens, $90+free wire harness IMG_0132.JPG

2. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    Mods leave this post be please....a man needs to make a dollar.

MikeG and gmctrucks like this.
  3. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

I seen this truck here in Texas he had one long led bar mounted I would say on the roof of his truck well the guy was going down the highway with it on I was thinking they were for off road use only now this was on I-10 so it’s divided hwy maybe it was ok but he was coming up to other vehicles on his side of the hwy I bet he blinded them another thing when I saw it I said it won’t be long that he’s stopped and given a ticket but I don’t know much of the laws of using it driving down the road maybe it is legal all I can say it sure was bright.