"Got Chrome??? How about Armor???"

Discussion in 'General Truck Forum' started by Railsplitter, Dec 20, 2010.

1. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    Why don,t you defrag ...the ole desk top will help much.
    Are you using windows xp? No more updates for it..throw it in the trash.

2. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Truck Driving... what else?
    ROMAN FREAKIN' HOLIDAY, PART II ( <<< note that I'm using Roman Numerals, aye???)

"DEFRAG???" :no: Not in the lexicon, my friend, what I intend to do in the near future is FRAG THE P.O.S. using an IED and some sturdy 3" x 1/2" steel hexhead bolts, so I know the piece o' junk will never rise again, 10-4??? :rofl: :no: :applaud: Stainless steel bolts would be best, but regular steel or galvanized bolts will also work, given the amount of explosive plastique I intend to use, YEAH??? :applaud: :no: :help: Anyway, here's "Round II" [DING!!!] of the Roman Holiday shots, you'll like some o' these, my ol' friend, I selected them with YOU in mind, LOL... starting with that camel shot [painting detail] which shows the TWO OF US hangin' out, "10-DASH-FO'???" You of course are the CAMEL, so I reckon that kinda NARROWS THINGS DOWN IN MY REGARD, AYE??? :rofl: :no: :help: Alright, here we go, hang on to your... um... Vespa scooter with throttle wide open, LOL. :woot:

37446.jpg 58447.jpg 51532.jpg 74764.jpg 79341.jpg 78278.jpg 98666.jpg 69879.jpg 26562.jpg 82575.jpg 78663.jpg 61552.jpg 41720.jpg 19809.jpg 10652.jpg

Okay, gonna hafta break here for a bit, but I'll be back with more killer shots in a while... I wouldn't do this for anybody else, this long slow process of converting & resizing the pics, but y'all know just how much ya mean to me as my "Good Internet Friends" here at TRUCKFORUM.ORG, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :no: :help: :no: :rofl: Gots ta get some dinner going, but I'll be back like a bad rash, 10-4??? Hopefully, this process gets faster as I ditch photos off the hard drive, LOL. If not, well... I'll just pretend I'm in a gubmint office where all the employees are COLORED in one way or another, then this whole photo-posting business will seem like LE MANS, YEAH??? Or some racetrack down in DagoLand, LOL. :applaud:

3. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Hmm, got a lotta things to do today, including playing chauffeur, so I won't be able to post more shots till this afternoon or evening... :no: The good news is that there are primo pics on the way, LOL, you contractors and builders (like Mr. C) will like the photos, I guarantee it!!! :applaud: Gotta go, ADIOS!!!

4. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

ROMAN FREAKIN' HOLIDAY, PART III

Well, we gots some mo' scenic shots of Ye Olde Rome, including some primo shots of architectural elements and decor... I like that one octagonal number, it's not as ornate but it still makes a statement, 10-4??? Mr. C, I want you to build an octagonal gazebo out of STONE, then paint the interior, but I wanna see some REAL ART, DANGIT, not the sort o' CHEESY EYETIE GANGLAND GHETTO TAGGING SEEN IN THESE PHOTOS, you understand?!? :no: :help: :no: Hey, that one dome interior with God in the center, or maybe St. Peter??? Looks like some dude noseriding a longboard, maybe pulling a nose wheelie on a regular stick, AYE??? I'm throwing in points for style, 10??? :rofl: :woot: :applaud: Dang, those Swiss Guard choirboys don't look old enough to protect the Pope from militant Islamic tards, but ya never know, they could be CERTIFIED COMBAT KILLERS... :rofl: :no: :help: Meh, the rest of the photos are self-explanatory, don't know whether I'll post any more pics tonight, I'm feeling kinda tired and I'm about to eat dinner, so a BIG OL' NAP may be in the offing, LOL. Alright, lemme post these and get 'em outta the way, talk to y'all later, ADIOS!!!

17120.jpg 8850.jpg 37825.jpg 38699.jpg 44725.jpg 47963.jpg 70839.jpg 95675.jpg 50612.jpg 81238.jpg 82203.jpg 88601.jpg 90949.jpg 70910.jpg 47308.jpg

5. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Mr. C, are you messin' with my posts again??? :no: :help: :no:

6. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

"ON THE ROAD AGAIN..."

Meh, looks like the rest of those Roman Holiday photos aren't gonna make it... I've been thinking of moving on to some survivalist forums. I read a few classic posts this morning at various websites, all about how "diversity" is just a cover for blatant reverse discrimination against white hetero folk, how the media are all in "slavish modality to the f@g agenda" (as they are, without a doubt), how Obama is "The Beast" rising to destroy the country, etc., etc. Anyway, some o' you doucheb@gs will be glad to hear that I'm leavin', and I reckon it's high time... I need to be in forums where my posts remain visible and uncensored, that's just the way it is for this WHITE HETERO NATIVE CITIZEN WHO CAN'T STAND SLIMY AGENDA-PUSHING ETHNIC COCKROACHES & AIDS-RIDDEN EPIC FREAKIN' DARWIN FAILURES.

ADIOS, TARDS!!! ER, I MEAN TRUCKFORUM HEROES!!! I'M OUTTA HERE, COLOR ME GONE...

:road:

"THE RAILSPLITTER"

7. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

ROMAN HOLIDAY, PART III

Meh, before I erase these other Roman Holiday pics from my hard drive, I'll go ahead and finish what I started by posting them. Been reading essays by Henry Makow, and the dude has ALL the answers... I don't really agree with his opinion that global banksters worship the Devil, but they ARE evil, no doubt about it, and Makow is spot on with his observations on the ills of modern society. You can Google his name/website and cruise through his archives, the guy is truly amazing... has these bootlicking scumbag politicians and their criminal slavemasters PEGGED, BIG-TIME. Henry Makow, the New Messiah, LOL. Anyway, before I split, here are the rest of the Roman Holiday shots, included out of respect for Mr. C the builder:

78375.jpg 37876.jpg 13426.jpg 74932.jpg 98454.jpg 30421.jpg 9830.jpg 73702.jpg 48323.jpg 74688.jpg 7508.jpg 55363.jpg 78563.jpg 66520.jpg 41624.jpg

8. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

ROMAN HOLIDAY, PART IV

Last of the Rome pics, here they are:

44229.jpg 7393.jpg 98590.jpg 22171.jpg 85277.jpg 85618.jpg 10199.jpg 38641.jpg 4752.jpg 20747.jpg

Alright, NOW I'm done... remember, Rome fell due to political corruption, rotting from the inside, the same way this country is rotting, thanks to slimy bootlicking scumbag politicians and their corporate slavemasters, including the global banksters. Y'all wanna know what's REALLY wrong with America, just Google "HENRY MAKOW" and check out his website... ya don't hafta believe the Devil worshipping part, LOL, but everything else he covers is RIGHT ON THE MONEY, and he's Canadian, go figure. Smart dude, Henry Makow, he has these greaseball politicians and their slavemasters pegged to the last detail.

HENRY MAKOW---THE NEW MESSIAH, SPREADING THE WORD ABOUT THESE TRAITOROUS POLITICAL SCUM AND THE SHYSTERS WHO OWN THEM, LOCK, STOCK & BARREL. :flamingmad: :no: :flamingmad: DO YOURSELVES A BIG OL' SOLID FAVOR AND CHECK OUT HIS ESSAYS, THEN YOU'LL KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES HERE IN AMERIKA.

ADIOS, TRUCKFORUM HEROES!!! TIME TO SPREAD THE WORD ELSEWHERE... :flamingmad: :flamingmad: :flamingmad:

9. rocketron

rocketron Senior Member

tree surgeon and Landscaper
    WOW Holy Smokes

10. Railsplitter

Railsplitter Auto Banned

Dang, must have blown right past it... the same way I've blown past badge-sportin' greaseballs, sideways at high speed with tires squealing like pigs, and never even been SEEN by the uniformed tards, since they were preoccupied, reaching for donuts or gay p0rno mags they dropped on the decks of those patrol cars, 10-4??? :no: Maybe there is such a thing as KARMA, LOL. :rofl: