Engine coolant temp sensor (ECT)

Discussion in 'Dodge Truck Forum' started by mallard89, Nov 8, 2016.

1. MrMarty51

MrMarty51 Full Member

Well Mallard, I too suffer from trying to understand a lot of things, especially when reading the books and trying to figure out what it is telling Me, I`m thinking that people that suffered with dyslexia in their younger years might have this problem.
    The boss would tell me how He wanted something built, He would give Me a blue print/drawing and I`d still have trouble seeing it.
    For that reason, I try to explain in detail the hows and whys of it all. Try to be the best teacher that I know how to be.
    Do not be afraid to ask if You do not completely understand the situation at hand. There is always help here.

mallard89 likes this.
  2. MrMarty51

MrMarty51 Full Member

Oh, good on You for taking care of the child.
    My sister has two adult children, She too has taken care of them all of their lives. She tried a group home years ago, She found out some of the abuse that was happening in there and so She pulled them and has been caring for them ever since.
    Then My Mom needed a place, was in Her 80s then, She loved to be 97 and although She was in Her mind, it was still a burden.
    I do know one thing, The handicapped childrens have a free ticket to Heaven. I pray too that You have accepted that free ticket. The childrens will then have their new glorified body and then can live a better life than We know or can even imagine.
    God Bless You and the work You do. You are in Gods favor.

mallard89 likes this.
  3. mallard89

mallard89 Full Member

Thank you MrMarty51, I appreciate that. I been researchin a Lil more and lookin at this site when I get the chances, just tryin to understand better what I'm dealin with lol.

MrMarty51 likes this.