Electrical diagrams chevy only

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Forum' started by chevychase, Aug 13, 2013.

1. 85c10dame

85c10dame New Member

Tried to pull up wiring diagram on the 89 c1500 it said file was corrupted

2. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

3. 85c10dame

85c10dame New Member

4. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

#144 hatzie, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Acrobat Reader DC or 11?

Sounds like you have a corrupted download and need to delete it from the Cache directory.

chevychase likes this.
  5. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

Guys I'm posting this video here now its for a 1996 Chevy truck Transmision this video can save your headaches and money I one day it can help someone. :)

chevychase likes this.
  6. Buds1990

Buds1990 Full Member

Retired
    Thanks for the great effort in posting electrical diagrams. I have been unable to locate a schematic on the radio system in my 1990 c1500. Is there a posting that I have missed. The system that I have is the control panel, separate amp and separate cd player. I'm looking to identify wiring to and from each component. Thanks for any help that you can point me towards. Bud

7. 87dropchevy

87dropchevy New Member

question. I got an 89 sierra c1500. Installing aftermarket digital gauges. The only gauges giving me issues are the fuel and speedo. I understand that the stock gaugecluster has a internal buffer/drac. Is there a way to get it to work correctly with out that or do I need to buy a drac/ buffer from a later year and wire it in Han run that to my speedo. I have intellitronix gauges. When I hooked it straight to the vss on the tranny I got 87564 ppm. And the speedo won't keep thatfor the calibration. And the fuel gauge I have it hooked up to the fuel gauge sending wire but it only reads to 52% even with a full tank. Thanks in advance

8. eze

eze Full Member

Hey chevychase can u tell me what # post you put the wiring diagram for a 93 3500 6.5 with 4l80e tranny I'm back to having 2nd gear only again and seams too be a problem in the wiring to solenoid a or b i keep geting s code for quad driver and shift solenoid i want to do a resistance test from the pcm to the tranny i started having the problem only if i made a left turn and if i reset the pcm while diving straight it would shift fine again i couldn't figure it out since i only had the problem while accelerating in a hard left then it stopped having the problem all together for about 3 months then one day 2nd gear start is all i had its now the time of the year i need the truck most and i get to freeze my butt of while checking it so any ideas that can save me From frosty bite would be greatly appreciated

9. dirtrider73068

dirtrider73068 Senior Moderator
    Staff Member

dump trucker driver
    CC is not on much you may have to go back through this thread to find it or do a search for your year type in like 93 chevy 4l80e wiring it might pull it up. There is also a thread somewhere called everything you need to know about a 4l60e and 4l80e. It might be in that thread.

10. eze

eze Full Member

Thanks dirt rider how have u been long time no talk it took me forever to find you guys and my user name again its good to be back

MikeG likes this.