Electrical diagrams chevy only

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Forum' started by chevychase, Aug 13, 2013.

1. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

#111 hatzie, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    I'm going to Rant...
    I call them the Manual Mafia. These Mopes really are a stereotype similar to Carnies. It used to be just electronics test gear and radio gear repair and operation manuals. The guys at TEK and HP/Agilent started doing what I'm doing... Scanning and posting. The Mafia has moved on to vehicle service manuals now.
    They buy up as many of the available manuals as possible to corner the market. And then price them close to or even plenty more than brand new... for what ABE Books would call Binding or Reading grade or condition. If they're even that good. $50 for volume two out of a multi-volume set chewed, water damaged, missing covers, damaged pages, and missing pages or even missing whole sections of the manual.
    The Manual Mafia depends on the uninformed masses to buy from them priced well above what the OEM publishers, like Helm Inc., sell them for brand new because they are "Rare". You see these same No-Haggle Numbskulls at the tail end of a Saturday and Sunday at the local flea market They're dumping their unsold overpriced stuff in the dumpster. I've picked up a pretty nice Wilton Vise from the dumpster by paying attention to when Billy Bob left. I would've paid them $50 for it and I said so. They wanted $200 "Firm". At the end of Saturday it was free.
    $125 for a "Fair Condition" complete multi-volume manual set (Wiring, Unit Repair, Service, Emissions). Fair condition should have the covers and all pages intact, no water damage, no dogears, bindings fully intact (unless it's loose leaf), no smell of cigarette smoke mold etc, minimal staining on the page ends, and few fingerprints. Helm gets Just under $200 for a full 1998 CK light truck manual set brand new still in the shrink wrap.
    I Highly recommend you make an effort to buy the Helm/GM paper you need to cover our collective butts. The PDF manuals take the short term pressure off the need to purchase allowing you to make a rational purchase. They also allow you to keep your paper manuals as clean as they were when you bought em so you can sell them for a reasonable price.

So we all know what I'm talking about on Book grades... They apply to all books not just rare books.
    AbeBooks: Book Collecting Guide - A Guide to Book Conditions

2. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

Duplicate post deleted.

MrMarty51 likes this.
  3. mariano

mariano New Member

help i need diagram suburban 1994 7.4l ecm and abs,
    Thanks

MrMarty51 likes this.
  4. mariano

mariano New Member

Hello i need diagram for suburban 1994 7.4l pcm and abs.
    Thanks.

MrMarty51 likes this.
  5. Michiah Lancaster

Michiah Lancaster New Member

can i get a diagram for a 95 chevy 3500 with the 6.5 turbo diesel. I need the transmission diagram for the nv5400. thanks.

MrMarty51 likes this.
  6. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

#116 hatzie, May 8, 2016
    Last edited: May 9, 2016
    timw128, MrMarty51 and leolkfrm like this.
  7. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

You can get most of these as new paper from the original GM publisher Helm Inc. or used on evilbay.
    Remember... Don't feed the Manual Mafia.

Final auction price + shipping guidelines I use... versus what Helm charges for brand new manuals shipped to your door

90% of new shipped cost for ABE As New condition
    75% of new shipped cost for ABE Fine to Very Good condition
    50% of new shipped cost for ABE Good condition, meaning
    30% of new shipped cost for ABE Fair condition
    20% of new shipped cost for ABE Poor condition if there are no missing internal pages and not a large number of dogears or stains. Could also be classed as a binding copy or reading copy.

I don't even consider incomplete multi-volume manuals unless they are $5-$10 or less per book for ABE Very Good condition. You will have difficulty unloading Vol 3 of 4 of a set after you find and buy a complete set.

If they are asking more than the above they are gouging. Let em re-list. The unreasonably high price will come down the longer they hold the unsold inventory.

ABE Conditions referenced above...

As New: The book is in the same immaculate condition as when it was published. This could be the description for a book that has been lost in a warehouse for years, never shelved, thumbed or even opened yet may still be some years old.

Fine (F or FN): A Fine book approaches the condition of As New, but without being crisp. The book may have been opened and read, but there are no defects to the book, jacket or pages.

Very Good (VG): Describes a book that shows some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or paper. Any defects should be noted by the seller.

Good (G): Describes the average used worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects should be noted by the seller.

Fair: Worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc. (which must be noted). Binding, jacket (if any), etc., may also be worn. All defects should be noted.

Poor:
    Describes a book that is sufficiently worn. Any missing maps or plates should still be noted. This copy may be soiled, scuffed, stained or spotted and may have loose joints, hinges, pages, etc.

Binding Copy: describes a book in which the pages or leaves are perfect but the binding is very bad, loose, off, or nonexistent.

Reading Copy: A copy usually in poor to fair condition that includes all text presented in a legible fashion. The copy is fine to read but nothing more.

timw128, MrMarty51 and leolkfrm like this.
  8. hatzie

hatzie Full Member

Uploaded new manuals in the 1988-1998 directories on Mediafire.

timw128 and MrMarty51 like this.
  9. tom.martin55

tom.martin55 New Member

I am looking for wiring diagrams for a 2005 Chevy/GMC T7500 and have not been able to find them anywhere. Anyone hav any ideas?

10. timw128

timw128 Full Member

Retired Sr. Design Engineer at GM Tech Center
    Thank you so much for the work you put into this. Unless I blindly over looked something here, I'm trying to find grounds and ground strap locations for 1994 Chev./GMC 1500 2WD Std. Cab 5.7(K)... Briefly, DTC 66, 67, 81, 82- trans related, all at once. Voltage drop from Batt+ to Fuse Block, trans in 'limp home' mode. Found grd. straps from rt. rr. cyl. head to front of dash stud and stud to rt. frt. frame rail. One was broken. There should be one from engine to trans- can't find.
    If you have a spare moment, please point me in the right direction... very much indebted to you for all your effort here.
    Again, thanks a bunch.
    Kind Regards-
    tim