Bring On The Trumpster, LOL...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WideTheF#%Open, Dec 31, 2016.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Left Lane Cowboy & Truck Driving Hero
    #311 WideTheF#%Open, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    I'll try to hit 'em at 50 m.p.h., LOL... or maybe just cap 'em with the Glock and leave 'em to feed the buzzards in the wilderness, LOL. No badge bullies in the wilds of Arizona, so it's all good, 10-4??? Here is Round #4 of pics, the final bike ride shot plus a few shots of Jingle Belle drinking from the sink in one bathroom at my house... the other cats will drink directly from the faucet stream, but Jingle Belle can't handle the commotion so she needs to drink from the basin itself, which means yours truly is acting like a butler to the cat while operating the cold water tap or valve, LOL. Goldurned cat!!! :no: Here we go...

IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0805.JPG
    IMG_0806.JPG
    IMG_0807.JPG
    IMG_0808.JPG
    IMG_0809.JPG

Crazy fool cat, LOL... I sure love my Jingle Belle, she's a real sweetheart, worth all the trouble & maintenance, 10-4? Okay, gotta go, can't miss the PT Boats in the Duke film "THEY WERE EXPENDABLE"---a F#%G CLASSIC for naval personnel, LOL. Yes, I'll be pounding some beers as I watch the flick, and yes, I'll be macking gourmet leftovers later... CHEERS!!! :btruck:

P.S. I need to buy a "shower caddy" for those stupid shampoo bottles & whatnot on the countertop, same way I need to buy another laundry hamper now that I have a roommate, aye? Meh, I'll get around to it sooner or later, it's a low-priority mission, LOL. :confused:

chevychase likes this.
  2. WideTheF#%Open

I'm still waitin' for YOU to deliver the LIFTED PINK CADDY, LOL... that way I can mash the motor and hit those worthless libtards at 80 or 90 m.p.h. on the trail, "10-DASH-ROGER???" :crush:

If you're not in a surly mood when ya deliver the Caddy, you can ride shotgun... with my goldurned 12-gauge Winchester Model 1200 Riot Shotgun to finish off libtards who only receive a glancing blow, AYE??? :gtruck:

chevychase and MikeG like this.
  3. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    [​IMG]

it's ready for the next Lib Rally .....................:rofl:

chevychase and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  4. WideTheF#%Open

Okay, with those tires I'm thinkin' we'll be lucky to hit 50 or 60 m.p.h. on the trail... downgrade with hurricane winds on our quarter, "10-FO'???" :eek:

MikeG likes this.
  5. chevychase

chevychase Semi-Admin
    Staff Member

SELF EMPLOYED
    upload_2017-11-9_19-7-51.jpeg
    Looks like you ran over the lib...or your brains fell out..better pickem up putem back for the crows eatem.

MikeG and WideTheF#%Open like this.
  6. WideTheF#%Open

Definitely a libtard, my brains are a heap mo' attractive, AYE??? :eek: LOL... you shoulda tossed the close-up our way, dammit!!! o_O

7. WideTheF#%Open

#317 WideTheF#%Open, Nov 9, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Uh-oh, looks like I was buzzed last night... better clean up the post for this G-rated website. :confused:

8. WideTheF#%Open

#318 WideTheF#%Open, Nov 11, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    GUNFIGHT AT THE SHOW LOW CORRAL... :eek:

Had a "Not-Quite-Mexican Standoff" in front of my house this morning, with Crackhead & Jingle Belle squaring off against the neighborhood bully cat, a booted bad@$$ with an unsavory reputation, LOL. :confused:

The drama begins with my two kittehs trying to put the bully in a crossfire:

IMG_0819.JPG

The bully is behind those stacked railroad ties on the property across the street... ya hafta look pretty hard to see his head just left of that marker wand. o_O

IMG_0836.JPG

The bully emerges and things get tense... my kittehs reposition themselves, with Crackhead on the far side and Jingle Belle taking cover behind a Ponderosa Pine. "Cue the Ennio Morricone music!!!" :rofl:

[For full effect, let video play while scrolling down and checking out the sequence of pics.]

IMG_0837.JPG

The booted bad@$$ bully cat swaggers between my two kittehs, showing disdain for their marksmanship... the bully knows that if my two black kittehs open fire now, they might accidentally kill each other, LOL. :bawling:

IMG_0838.JPG

The bully pauses and my two black kittehs begin to make their play... there is yowling and threats are made. :no:

IMG_0839.JPG

The bully turns toward Crackhead, who poses a greater threat as he crouches down and prepares to draw... :party:

IMG_0840.JPG

Intimidated, the bully turns away for a moment to check his six... :redface:

IMG_0841.JPG

He snarls at Crackhead, who hesitates and starts to lose sand... :help:

IMG_0842.JPG

The bully is too much for Crackhead, who turns away to join Jingle Belle behind the tree... :blush:

IMG_0845.JPG

Another "Not-Quite-Mexican Standoff" with the two black kittehs preparing to blast the bully from cover... :gtruck:

IMG_0834.JPG

Fearing the two black kittehs might ventilate him, the bully turns away with an oath and heads for the tall uncut... thus endeth the Gunfight At The Show Low Corral. Final insults are hurled and both parties know this dispute will be resolved another day... :cool:

I'M OFF TO GET CLEANED UP AND WATCH SOME COLLEGE BALLGAMES... Y'ALL BE GOOD AND STAY OUTTA TROUBLE!!! DON'T MESS WITH THE BOOTED BAD@$$ BULLY CAT OR HE MIGHT JUST FILL YA FULL O' LEAD, YOUSE TRUCKFORUM PILGRIMS!!! :eek:

MikeG likes this.
  9. WideTheF#%Open

Hey, check this out!!! If ya machinegun-peck the scrolling button for thumbnail pics while the Ennio Morricone tune is playing, the sequence is almost like a movie, LOL. :btruck:

IMG_0819.JPG IMG_0836.JPG IMG_0837.JPG IMG_0838.JPG IMG_0839.JPG IMG_0840.JPG IMG_0841.JPG IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0845.JPG IMG_0834.JPG

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THE KITTEHS ARE MOVIE STARS, BOYZ!!! GUESS THAT MAKES ME THE PRODUCER AND DIRECTOR, WOOHOO!!! :wtruck:

OKAY, TIME TO PUT DOWN THIS ROCKPIPE AND GET BACK TO MY GAME, LOL... :slow:

10. MikeG

MikeG Full Member

Wind Turbine Technician
    I can install a Cattle Guard system (like the steam engines of old used). That way speed won't matter, it will just knock any Libtards directly to/ under those big @$$ tires.......:wheel: SQUISH!:wheel:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::crush::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

WideTheF#%Open likes this.