Bring On The Trumpster, LOL...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WideTheF#%Open, Dec 31, 2016.

1. WideTheF#%Open

WideTheF#%Open Full Member

Monkeybiker
    Okay, last round of pics, here we go:

IMG_2401.JPG
    IMG_2403.JPG IMG_2404.JPG
    IMG_2405.JPG
    IMG_2406.JPG
    IMG_2407.JPG

Okay, time to chill out and watch "PROMETHEUS" on the curved screen, I only saw it once and that was on a smaller TV, I remember the flick had some good effects... talk to y'all later, CHEERS!!! :gtruck:

2. WideTheF#%Open

Monkeybiker
    The kittehs & I just watched "IT CAME FROM BENEATH THE SEA" on TCM, wherein some giant radioactive octopus attacked the Gay Bay and wreaked havoc, LOL. Classic black & white cheese with halfway decent yet comical effects. I gotta tell y'all, the older model cars & trucks stole the show: the kittehs liked the primo saloon cars, while Crackhead also dug the pimp Cadillacs and surf Woodies. Moi, I liked the older model Chevy and GMC cars & trucks, they were SWEEEEEEEEET!!! LOL. Meh, back to my cold beer and cinnamon whiskey, not to mention chronic and the next cheesemeister flick: "THE GIANT BEHEMOTH!!!" A redundant title which smacks of federal gubmint, 10-4??? :eek:

Y'ALL BE GOOD, I'M OFF TO GET HAMMERED & WATCH CHEESY FLICKS TILL MIDNIGHT, LOL... :btruck:

3. WideTheF#%Open

Monkeybiker
    That was a good close race in the Preakness Stakes, I thought for sure that one of the two favorites would win, but that pesky "dark horse" stole the show by a nose, or maybe a head, LOL. Good run for the trophy, me dear departed mum would've liked it, she always enjoyed watching the Triple Crown Races. :btruck:

This afternoon, I realized that I had NOT posted the Hero cam footage of my latest shooting excursion as promised... I've been dealing with this injured knee and some other distractions, but I will try to extract the Hero footage manana, 10-4? Now, back to "TOMBSTONE" and my cold beer, LOL. :wtruck:

Knee is slowly improving, but can't heal fast enough for my liking... I've been treating it with pain-relieving ointment, Arnica cream, Tiger Balm, lidocaine patches, iced gel packs, heating pad sessions, the whole nine yards. Oh, yeah, can't forget the hot foaming bubble baths with Dr. Teal's Epsom Salt jive, those baths are a PITA but they've helped, LOL. :slow:

I like this "TOMBSTONE" flick, it's not bad and many of the historical aspects are on the money... the town itself is now a full-on tourist trap, but ya can't fault the locals & entrepreneurs for capitalizing on the classic Western history. Bring on the busloads of Oriental tourists!!! Awwww, WTF, I spent a few bucks on souvenirs in that burg... the great irony being that most of that crap was made in China or Japan, LOL. :mtruck:

4. WideTheF#%Open

Monkeybiker
    Spent most of the day with a fine-looking young woman, she needs money for an upcoming trip so I hired her to wash all those picture windows in my house, 10-4? No, I did NOT make her wear a French Maid outfit, LOL, she didn't need one anyway, AYE??? We also broke up the tedious window-washing routine with mixed drinks and chronic, and I hung that Pawleys Island Hammock in the front yard, between two magnificent Ponderosa Pines... we had fun experimenting with that thing, hammocks can be quite romantic, don'tcha know??? Worth every penny of the $250 I threw down, and I like the "Beach Stripes" color scheme, might as well be a big ol' beach towel under the tall pines here in the White Mountains, WOOHOO!!!

IMG_2436.JPG
    IMG_2435.JPG
    IMG_2434.JPG
    IMG_2432.JPG
    IMG_2433.JPG
    IMG_2431.JPG
    IMG_2430.JPG

That West African knot is no longer with us, I rigged a sweet triple-threaded line with a bowline knot on that end of the hammock, while a length of chain meets the tree strap and S-hook at the opposite end. I'll probably dial in the rigging a bit further in the near future, but today's rigging worked just fine, we were laughing our @$$es off swinging back and forth in that hammock, it's almost like an amusement park ride, LOL. Or at least a cheap thrill ride in a municipal park, 10-4??? Anyway, I have a few more pics for y'all, these hammocks are primo and I can easily see myself falling asleep in mine... I LOVE the nautical-themed ropework at each end of this hammock, complete with brass grommets, LOL. Back in a moment with more shots... :btruck:

5. WideTheF#%Open

Monkeybiker
    Okay, here we go with Round #2 of the pics:

IMG_2429.JPG
    IMG_2428.JPG
    IMG_2427.JPG
    IMG_2426.JPG
    IMG_2425.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2424.JPG

Hey, that fourth shot shows me pulling some SE-WIOUS KNEE REHAB, LOL. Look closely at other pics and ya may see my Swedish crystal cocktail glass, complete with Bloody Mary, YEAH??? WTF, I was burned out on beer, so I ramped things up by buying a 1.75L bottle of Bacardi rum and an equally-large bottle of Stoli vodka, along with various Pina Colada & Bloody Mary mixers, plus a bottle of Strawberry Daiquiri/Margarita mixer. Is that how ya spell "Daiquiri?" I cant be bothered to go check the label, and we didn't open that bottle of mixer anyway... guess I can check the spelling next time around, LOL. :btruck:

ALRIGHT, YOUSE TRUCKFORUM HEROES, Y'ALL TAKE IT EASY... I'LL TRY TO POST THAT HERO CAM FOOTAGE MANANA, CAN'T FAULT ME FOR SPENDING THE DAY WITH A FINE-LOOKING YOUNG WOMAN, LOL. :woot: