2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Z-71 For Sale

Discussion in 'Truck Classifieds' started by AA9UF, Jun 30, 2016.

1. AA9UF

AA9UF Member

Thanks much for the advice, sir. I have never sold a vehicle on my own before, so this is all new to me. I have always traded vehicles in.

MrMarty51 and gmctrucks like this.
  2. jkeaton

jkeaton Full Member

Engineer
    If you have $7100 in a bank for a cashiers check, just as easy to withdrawal the money in cash.

MrMarty51 and gmctrucks like this.
  3. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

VERY VERY TRUE I would go to his bank and have him give you a cashier check from them waning from his bank account if he gives you cash it could be fake as well as another member said here one can't trust many people nowadays the devil never sleeps.

MrMarty51 likes this.
  4. MrMarty51

MrMarty51 Full Member

I advertised a wood cooking stove on craigs list once. I had at least six offers where I was going to be mailed a Western Union cashiers check, even from as far away as New York. Immediately following would be another message, My secretary made a mistake, instead of writing the check for $400.00, She wrote the check for $4,000.00. I was to cash that check, keep fifty or so for My troubles, keep My 400 and send the rest back to them. I was to cash it "IMMEDIATELY" and get the balance sent back. They would send a service to pick up the stove.
    I drug them along, saved all of the messages and the cashiers check and turned it all over to the local law enforcement.
    I got another message, they was really angry that I did not cash the check and send them the balance. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: