2000 chevy 4x4 ext cab for sale $7200.00

Discussion in 'Truck Classifieds' started by 4x4 chevy, Feb 16, 2006.

1. 4x4 chevy

4x4 chevy Full Member

#1 4x4 chevy, Feb 16, 2006
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2006
    2000 silverado ext cab 4x4 with 3rd door,3" body lift,weld wheels with larger tires,black exterior,dark grey interior,4.8 V-8,5 speed manual trans,air,tilt,cruise,am/fm cd,pm,pdl,pw,has a dent in rear of bed on drivers side and dent in front and rear bumpers,has 157,000 miles on it,can send pictures if interested,$7200.00 [TRUCK IS LOCATED IN KENTUCKY]

2. chevyguy

chevyguy Senior Member

professional blimp pilot and rodeo clown
    sounds a little high to me, Have you run it against nada, i would think with the dents and the mileage it would be good/fair condition range. Good luck

3. 4x4 chevy

4x4 chevy Full Member

whats it worth

4. 4x4 chevy

4x4 chevy Full Member

i checked nada book,$9,025.00 trade in,$11,575 retail

5. chevyguy

chevyguy Senior Member

professional blimp pilot and rodeo clown
    that is with it in excellent condition. Check private party retail. It will give you a ballpark, but remember when a vehicla gets 10 years old or over 100,000 miles it is usually a really high estimate. i know my truck isnt worht the 7-8 thousand thay say it is. it is a simple reference tool, If you read the paragraph under retail it says , This is the price you might expect to start negotiating the price with a DEALER that has completely absorbed the price of making all associated repairs required to get it up to good condition with all reapirs made. Check private party for your correct vehicle condition and then deduct a few thousand for the extremely high mileage (annual mileage is 12-15k a year) and subtract for all the body damage and you will be near what you might expect to start the price atI chacked Kelley blue book for ORegon becaus eI dont have kentucky zip and mid 6 k is where it started.hope this helps. Good luck