1985 Dodge Ramcharger

Discussion in 'Truck Classifieds' started by Lonesome7.3, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Lonesome7.3

Lonesome7.3 Full Member

This Ram Charger has been sitting for several years. The 360 in it is locked up, not seized up, from sitting. It will not take much to get it running again. There is some body damage and broken glass from a tree falling down the side of it. It is easy to fix and it's not structural. Even though it has been sitting and has a few issues it was a really good truck at one time and will be again. The bumpers alone would cost more than my asking price to have built.

The truck is located in the city of Clayton in Rabun County Georgia. I am only asking $800 and it has a clean and clear Georgia title.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gmctrucks

gmctrucks Full Member

It would be a nice project to take mudding my buddy had one it was a beast I'm also wondering if the new owner could fill the cylinders with some oil to free up the engine hey it can happen.

3. Lonesome7.3

Lonesome7.3 Full Member

It would make a great project. I was hoping to make it my son's first truck. But is is determined to drive my dad's truck. I firmly believe I can have the truck running and driving again in a afternoon.

gmctrucks likes this.
  4. MrMarty51

MrMarty51 Full Member

I can tell You this. If I lived closer, My wife would not be happy about Me bringing in another of those "SOMEDAY PROJECTS.":rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Get it running, take the child out boon docking, see what he thinks about it then.:crush::mtruck:

gmctrucks likes this.
  5. Lonesome7.3

Lonesome7.3 Full Member

I had that exact plan. However... because he never got to meet my dad, he feels very compelled to drive it his truck. I guess to him that is the connection he is looking for.

6. MrMarty51

MrMarty51 Full Member

Oh yeah, I guess I can see that wanting to make the connection.
    Get the old Ram Charger running, take Him out in it, let Him know if He wants to get foolish in the woods and boonies that the Ram Charger is the one to take. Save dads truck for the road as to not tear it up ? just a thought.

gmctrucks likes this.
  7. Lonesome7.3

Lonesome7.3 Full Member

The cool thing is we have to build his truck from the ground up. I am looking forward to that build. I even Dodge running for him to drive while we build my dad's. But the bottom line is there is no enough funding to do both.